Veena Malik & Inderjit Nikku - Eh Dil Da Mamla Upcoming Punjabi Movie

She’s sensational, bold, centerfold, and has recently surpassed Salman Khan’s world record for receiving the maximum number of kisses on her hand in a span of one minute.

Controversy’s child Veena Malik was in Chandigarh on Saturday with actor-singer Inderjeet Nikku, producer Angad.

Singh and director Harpreet Matharoo to announce her upcoming Punjabi film — Eh Dil Da Mamla.

Dressed in black and orange, when in town, the raving beauty was oozing confidence. Born and brought up in the Punjab province of Pakistan, she has a special attachment with the Indian Punjab as well. “The kind of attachment I have with Punjab can’t be described in words, but since the time I have landed here, I have been blushing,” says she.

Though she featured in Punjabi movie Pind Di Kudi (with Sarabjeet Cheema) in 2005, she considers Eh Dil Da Mamla her debut Punjabi movie. “My career picked up in 2010 after Big Boss, so I consider this to be my Punjabi debut,” says Malik.

Talking about her role and the script, she says, “The movie will have everything, from romance to drama, and I am playing the role of a Punjabi girl who is confused between the two guys.”
On being asked if incidents such as slaying of Indian soldiers and hanging of Afzal Guru scare her, she bravely answers, “I have come to India after completing all legal formalities and I’m an artiste; why should I be scared? Besides, I believe justice has been served in Afzal Guru’s case.” Ask her for her take on the reality of reality shows and she says, “When you are given scripted tasks with about 120 cameras at a variety of angles pointed at you, the chances of being ‘real’ are minimal. I would, however, still love to be a part of any reality show that comes my way.”

Given a chance to work in a movie in her native country, Veena would gladly accept, says she.
“I am a free bird, I can go and work in any corner of the world but it is indeed sad that the Pakistani movie industry never picked up. I do hope that it does in the future,” says Malik.


Punjabi Songs more





 
Copyright © 2013. Free downlaod Punjabi songs - Posts · Comments